TETI – NİMKA
PIPE IN PIPE
- Pre-insulated Package Pipes and Fittings have a 30-year life at 120 ° C continuous service temperature.
- In special projects, double insulated pipes resistant to 450 ° C can be constructed.
- The heat transfer coefficient is 50 CC 0.03 W / mK and is stable for 30 years.
- The heat loss is very low. It is about 1-2 ° C at 10 km.
- Easy to install and save time and labor.
- The gallery is not needed and can be buried directly under the ground
- The cost of investment is low because you do not need a gallery.
- Thanks to the pre-insulated pipe CORONA in underground applications, the elongation element is never used or minimized since it moves as a whole.
- It is possible to use in gallery applications and on external lines. In the applications of the galvanized metal clamps are mounted outside the sheath tube. Therefore, heat loss and heat bridges do not form.
- Sheath tube; Resistant to corrosive and fluid environments. Maintain internal pipes and insulation from external influences.
- Operating cost is low and operating cost is constant over the life of the product.
- No maintenance costs.
- There is production standard of pre-insulated pipe. (EN 253, EN 448)
- With the electrification system placed inside the pipes, the Leak Surveillance System can be applied.
- Steel, Polyethylene, PPRC, Copper, Stainless Pipe and GRP, GRE Pipes can be used as service pipe.
- The pipe length can be manufactured in 6-8-12 mt.
General Usage Area
- In geothermal district heating and cooling projects
- On fire lines
- In central heating systems, satellite cities, sites
- In gallery or underground applications
- Industrial facilities
- In greenhouse applications
- On gas and oil lines
- In hotels and tourism applications
- Military facilities
- Water lines
- Ship installations
In heat transfer analysis, thermal diffusivity (symbol: , but note that the symbols κ, D, and k are all commonly used) is the thermal conductivity
divided by the volumetric heat capacity. It has the SI unit of m²/s.
– k : thermal conductivity (SI units: W/(mK))
– ρ : density (kg/m³)
– c p : specific heat capacity (J/(kgK))
The denominator of the thermal diffusivity expression above, can be identified as the volumetric heat capacity with the SI unit of
Substances with high thermal diffusivity rapidly adjust their temperature to that of their surroundings because they conduct heat quickly in
comparison to their volumetric heat capacity or ‘thermal bulk’ and they generally do not require much energy from their surroundings to reach
Thermal diffusivity of selected materials and substances
TETI GEOTHERMAL HEATING PIPE
HEAT PUMP MODEL
GEREKLİ MALZEMELERİN BASİT DÖKÜMÜ