Uncompromising safety is a requirement in fire fighting. The system-tested fire protective collars POLO-BSM and POLO-BSM F matching the POLO-KAL® systems can be relied upon to 100 %!
A HOT TOPIC
WITH A COOL SOLUTION.
POLOPLAST has developed the fire protective collars POLO-BSM and POLO-BSM F to meet the requirements of efficient fire protection. These system components have been specifically adjusted to and approved for the use with POLO-KAL® plastic pipes. Using POLOPLAST fire protective collars, you can reliably comply with all standard and legal regulations in the most varied installation situations:
- system-tested; approved depending on the regulations in the respective countries
- real-life solutions for standard pipe systems in zero-distance installation situations
- installation in underground car parks
- specific solutions for shafts
IN UNDERGROUND CAR PARKS
The system-tested fire protective collar POLO-BSM ensures the sealing measures prescribed in the installation directive and, in conjunction with POLO-KAL® pipe systems, it allows system-tested fire protection to be implemented in Austria in underground car parks and cellars as well.
- Complete set: collars up to the 250 dimension that have been designed to match the pipe diameters, and feature sound protective film, fastening material, label and assembly instructions.
- System conformity: System tests of the fire protective collar carried out using the POLO-KAL® pipe systems ensure optimum compatibility of all components.
- Tested and classified for real-life installation situations according to the respective standards as amended.
ZERO DISTANCE, ZERO RISK.
The new zero-distance requirements on the fire protective collar POLO-BSM F as published in the DIBt approval Z-19.17-1923 allow shafts to be equipped according to the regulations and practical needs, while optimally using the available space.
- System-tested and APPROVED zero distances on plain-ended pipes
- Tested and APPROVED zero distances on sockets